The KPI’s she uses are: 3 KPI’s
- Volume: # fans, followers, TPM (Tweets Per Minute), trending topics.
- Engagement: RT (ReTweets), subscribers, sentiment, time spent, comments, «likes» on Facebook.
- Conversion: click-throughs, leads generated, sales.
DigitalRoyalty has also come up with a formula to measure ROI (Return On Infuence):
- Cold metrics (typically Volume, Conversions) formula: Reach x Frequency / Time Spent
- Warm metrics: typically sentiment and ecosystem size.
This video made me cringe from second 0:00. At first I thought it was her personal style, but the more she elaborated on the formula, the more I was convinced this was, indeed, mind-bogglingly stupid. Or at least: very shallow. Beware of self proclaimed Social Media Experts, especially when they wear hipster t-shirts and hair extensions and play buzzword bingo with your mind.